Monday, May 5, 2014

April Wrap Up

   5 books in total read this month and though it's not the best I'll take it. The 5 books I read where:
     -the fault in our stars (TFIOS) by John Green is a 5/5 stars. It was a great emotion driven book and I couldn't put it down. The ending was a surprise and though I didn't cry it broke my heart all the same. This was my first John Green book and it won't be my last. 
      -City of Ashes & City of Glass book 2 and book 3 in Cassandra Clare Mortal Instrument series. I gave both books a 5/5 stars and let me just say I love these books. There was action and a lot of hate on my part for those damn Inquisitors. But on the other side of that relationships finally clicked together and I loved that. 
       - Eleven On Top by Janet Evanovich is part 11 in the Stephanie Plum series. These books are pure entertaining with funny characters, situations, and a love triangle that can be frustrating yet fun to watch. Which is why I keep going on in this never ending series. 
      -Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins was the most disappointing read this month. I gave it a 3/5 and the reason being Harper frustrated the hell out of me. That's all am saying since I already wrote a review on it and don't want to began a ramble. 
  That's it for last month and other than Rebel Belle I enjoyed all the books I read even though it don't seem like a lot. In the month of May am hoping thanks to some readathons that my reading will approve. Well just have to wait and see. 
     Hope everyone had a good reading month last month and another one this month. Happy reading :)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment